I intend to post an announcement about the best Cog Neuro theses of the year shortly, but this post will contain the last set of links to topic-relevant stories and PhD positions for the summer, with a resumption of normal activity around the middle of August.
So, on the the links:
- Simon Oxenham on lucid dreaming
- Simine Vizire on HARKing
- Neuroskeptic on fMRI challenges
- The Neurocritic on problems in oxytocin research
- James Coyne on why most Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) studies show little of interest
And, the current PhD positions of potential interest:
- Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Lucca (Italy)
- Basel (Switzerland)
- Paris (France – a potentially interesting MSc, rather than a PhD)
In the meantime, have a great summer!